Skip to main content

A Change is Coming.....Something BIG (Endometrosis&Fibromyalgia any connection)

Been away for awhile, but not ever really gone...the Dream of one day not having any physical pain may seem far fetched and like that of something thing hat may not ever happen.  Well in the past three weeks I have had to continue to "Dream Big"  and  "Hope" for some long awaited relief.  September 6th, I entered the hospital room at about 5:15 am in the morning for a scheduled surgery.  Not really knowing the outcome, I went in with the belief that things would some how be different for me.  The unknown always brig about fear. So as I was preparing my mind for my surgery.  It was very apparent in the preparation room that I was experiencing  heighten anxiety and increased pain as my blood pressure was off the charts.....The doctors and the nurses were at odds on what to do and told me if  " we don't get your pressure down and stable, we will not be able to perform your surgery today.  It's just not safe.  I had to give it to God and Trust him...Because it was now the time for me to finally experience some relief so that I can live.  So with my Husband and Leaders by my side, we went in to Prayer and about 5 hours later. I woke up in recovery and my surgery was complete and they were telling me that the procedure went well.   I was know really on my "Road" to recovery.  It was great feeling to just wake and for a Blessing to see all my family and friends that were there waiting and believing with me that my  "Change" was about to come.  I am not really sure what really lies ahead. But I am certain that I will feel much better as my healing comes and I keep a positive attitude and a good support system to help me to deal with the transitions of life.  For a great number of years, I have dealt with being a lot of  physical pain from the diagnosis of Fibromyalgia as well as Endometriosis and with my total hysterectomy life I sure to be very different.  Which is a whole different subject that will be addressed in later posts.  (Endometriosis (en-doe-me-tree-O-sis) is an often painful disorder in which tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus — the endometrium — grows outside your uterus (endometrial implant). Endometriosis most commonly involves your ovaries, bowel or the tissue lining your pelvis. Rarely, endometrial tissue may spread beyond your pelvic region).
Have you or anyone you know suffered from Endometriosis and Fibromyalgia reported any relief after having surgery.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100% Natural #BeyouProject Join the Cause

Consider supporting the #BEYouProject by ordering this custom tee or one of the many others that are available in our Shop www.natural411.me The #BeyouProject is focused on helping young ladies to have positive self esteem. Thanks in advance for your support.

Vlog:Fibromyalgia Awareness- Living With Fibromyalgia

Vlog: Living with Chronic pain It a Journey, but still I smile. God give me strength on a daily basis. This is my first time doing a video on my journey of living with Fibromyalgia..I am thinking that maybe if I verbally share that O might have a greater impact on bringing awareness to the struggle that goes along with this condition. As this is an invisible illness that many times goes untreated and unrecognized. We have to find a cute and this will only come through education. What had been your experiences and how have you had to deal with the Ill ness? What modifications have you had to make?

Understanding Fibromyalgia Pain

It's very difficult to wake up and feel worse than you did before you went to sleep. It's even more difficult when you realize that there is really nothing that you can do to change how you feel other than to keep the faith that you will have some relief one day. The physical discomfort of Fibromyalgia is very difficult and it is hard to understand when you don't get any relief or answers to know exactly how to eliminate the symptoms other than with some type of medication that has awful side effects that may be more detrimental that the condition it's self. I was told that you want die from Fibromyalgia because it's not a terminal illiness, but the medication, especially over medication just might. So to my readers, be careful and aware of the medications that you are prescribed and alert tour attending physician of anything new or stage going on after you start a new medication. I have trying just about all the prescribed medications from Lyrica, Savella, Cymbalta...