Skip to main content

Mind over what really Matters:17 years in the making.....

Though the days have not always been easy....It is very important to keep up with the things that matter the most...I have been trying to get back to the normal hussel of life, but it has been a chore...With each day there are new challenges that I must over come but I am very thankful for each new day....I tell myself that even with the pain, I am still here to see my family and my children and that is a blessing in it's self....It could be worse....so still I smile....on thus past Sunday we out as a family after service and took a few pictures as Saturday was our Anniversary. Each day I activate my faith and trust God to get me through the tough times and trust him to get me to the Brighter Days as I know that Brighter Days are ahead ! 
My daughters' had to assist in getting the shots that I am about to share...Special Shout out girls!



And still I Smile.....


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100% Natural #BeyouProject Join the Cause

Consider supporting the #BEYouProject by ordering this custom tee or one of the many others that are available in our Shop www.natural411.me The #BeyouProject is focused on helping young ladies to have positive self esteem. Thanks in advance for your support.

Vlog:Fibromyalgia Awareness- Living With Fibromyalgia

Vlog: Living with Chronic pain It a Journey, but still I smile. God give me strength on a daily basis. This is my first time doing a video on my journey of living with Fibromyalgia..I am thinking that maybe if I verbally share that O might have a greater impact on bringing awareness to the struggle that goes along with this condition. As this is an invisible illness that many times goes untreated and unrecognized. We have to find a cute and this will only come through education. What had been your experiences and how have you had to deal with the Ill ness? What modifications have you had to make?

Understanding Fibromyalgia Pain

It's very difficult to wake up and feel worse than you did before you went to sleep. It's even more difficult when you realize that there is really nothing that you can do to change how you feel other than to keep the faith that you will have some relief one day. The physical discomfort of Fibromyalgia is very difficult and it is hard to understand when you don't get any relief or answers to know exactly how to eliminate the symptoms other than with some type of medication that has awful side effects that may be more detrimental that the condition it's self. I was told that you want die from Fibromyalgia because it's not a terminal illiness, but the medication, especially over medication just might. So to my readers, be careful and aware of the medications that you are prescribed and alert tour attending physician of anything new or stage going on after you start a new medication. I have trying just about all the prescribed medications from Lyrica, Savella, Cymbalta...