Skip to main content

Patience : A Blessing Delayed but not Denied!


It's been some time since I have been here...In the time that I was away not a lot has change...Everyday is still a press. I am determined not to quit even though there are times when I can not see pass the pain as it is so prevelant on a day to day basis. ( I am referring to the physical pain that goes along with the Fibromyalgia as well as the side effects from my surgery last September)
I have not lost my faith in God because he has done so much for me...He still answers prayers and continues to show himself mighty by answering prayers. 

I have not been able to work since the beginning of the year due to the increased demands of my job and my ongoing issues with pain and being so tired.. I have to admit that some days are discouraging but I know that brighter days are ahead and I take one day at a time.

I went ahead and filed for my disability Social Security. I am not sure how all of this will go as it is a long journey trying to go through all the red tape ( procedures) that goes along with filing for social security.  I have done a lot of research on the process but I do realize that every case is handled differently.

For this journey, in all instances requires Patience: Patience, does not come  easy,  but it is a skill / attribute that can be achieved.

 Patience: the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble or suffering without getting angry or upset.
( self-restraint)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100% Natural #BeyouProject Join the Cause

Consider supporting the #BEYouProject by ordering this custom tee or one of the many others that are available in our Shop www.natural411.me The #BeyouProject is focused on helping young ladies to have positive self esteem. Thanks in advance for your support.

Vlog:Fibromyalgia Awareness- Living With Fibromyalgia

Vlog: Living with Chronic pain It a Journey, but still I smile. God give me strength on a daily basis. This is my first time doing a video on my journey of living with Fibromyalgia..I am thinking that maybe if I verbally share that O might have a greater impact on bringing awareness to the struggle that goes along with this condition. As this is an invisible illness that many times goes untreated and unrecognized. We have to find a cute and this will only come through education. What had been your experiences and how have you had to deal with the Ill ness? What modifications have you had to make?

Understanding Fibromyalgia Pain

It's very difficult to wake up and feel worse than you did before you went to sleep. It's even more difficult when you realize that there is really nothing that you can do to change how you feel other than to keep the faith that you will have some relief one day. The physical discomfort of Fibromyalgia is very difficult and it is hard to understand when you don't get any relief or answers to know exactly how to eliminate the symptoms other than with some type of medication that has awful side effects that may be more detrimental that the condition it's self. I was told that you want die from Fibromyalgia because it's not a terminal illiness, but the medication, especially over medication just might. So to my readers, be careful and aware of the medications that you are prescribed and alert tour attending physician of anything new or stage going on after you start a new medication. I have trying just about all the prescribed medications from Lyrica, Savella, Cymbalta...