Skip to main content

Gotta get movin'

I have been away for a while.   For the past few weeks, I have been in a battle and struggle just to put one foot before the other.   I am truly thankful God’s Grace and his Mercy that keeps me alive.  So many days, I just want to keep my head covered and not come out, but I know that is not a way to live.  I would like to thank those people who keep praying for my strength and healing.  I cannot do this by myself.  On this week, I was finally able to get started on my exercise program.  I think this is going to be very good for me.  As I research Fibromyalgia and learn how to cope, I see you gotta get moving.  Although this seems likes the hardest thing for me I am looking for very positive result.  I am also working on changing my diet as well.   Taking out all processed foods and just looking forward to leaving a more healthy life. 
I really did not have much success with the medication meloxicam due to the side effects that were making me sick. When I say sick, I really cannot describe how I was feeling.   I hope that over time, the side effects from the medicine will go away or I want need them whichever comes first.  I am looking forward to the days ahead as I see how my body responds to the changes that I am doing to feel better.   I have to take control over this Fibromyalgia.  I will not give in and I will not quite.   I am taking on an attitude of a Victor.  I will continue to say that in the end I win.

Do you have Fibromyalgia?  Now you may ask what is that/
It is described as widespread pain over the entire body.  97% of the patients with fibromyalgia concur with this report.  The ongoing pain is what usually forces the patient to seek medical attention.
The pain can be deep, sharp, dull throbbing or aching pain that is felt in the tendons, muscles, and ligaments around the joints.  For some the pain comes and goes….for me it is sort of constant in different parts of my body.

With Fibromyalgia, you may feel
Fatigued on getting up in the morning
Fatigued after mild duties, i.e shopping or simple cooking dinner
Too tired to do the simple project, ironing, helping with homework, folding and ironing clothes
Too fatigued to exercise
More fatigued after exercise
Too fatigued for other personal activies  i.e spending time with spouse
Too fatigued to just go to work…..just don’t feel like doing anything.
Where does it end?   Who can function like this ….there has to be a better way?   We overcome by the word of our mouth…


{Jeremiah 30:17} For you I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thy wounds said the Lord.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All is well: Fibro does not Win...My Story Untold

Give it to him!!!!!! Life is Good at the Beach ( Casting all my Cares to the Lord) Casting all my cares to him because he cares for me.... My angels " Gabby and Kayla Captures for the Ocean: Sea Shells He was enjoying the Beach as Well: Early morning walks with his master, not a care in the world More Sea Shells from the Ocean! Others on the Morning Stroll of the Shore line At the Arquarium{Ripley's} I see you looking at me! One of our places that we visited while in Myrtle Beach..... Me having a little fun in the Mouth of the Oyster Display! The Ferris Wheel{AKA SkyWheel...due to the height and size.....} Sea shells Everywhere!!!!! Together for 4-ever......even miles away we are always connected! All is Well, if I must say so my self.    I am back home from my much needed vacation.  It was a good time of refreshing....I was able to see a lot and do somethings that I wanted to.  I appreciate the

Vlog:Fibromyalgia Awareness- Living With Fibromyalgia

Vlog: Living with Chronic pain It a Journey, but still I smile. God give me strength on a daily basis. This is my first time doing a video on my journey of living with Fibromyalgia..I am thinking that maybe if I verbally share that O might have a greater impact on bringing awareness to the struggle that goes along with this condition. As this is an invisible illness that many times goes untreated and unrecognized. We have to find a cute and this will only come through education. What had been your experiences and how have you had to deal with the Ill ness? What modifications have you had to make?

Faithful Friday!!!!

It's Friday, the end of a long week.  Although it has been long, I so look forward to the end of the week.  I like the idea that I do not have to be anywhere at a certain on most Saturdays  and can just move at my own pace.   Today, I will continue to recover at home and try to get over the issues of bronchititis and try to feel better for the upcoming week.  It is bad that one has to stress over how the next week will be even though it is several days away, but that is what I deal with.  I am  looking foward to the day that I can be just like other people and live without worry of physical discomfort. I am working on my faith in an attempt to see that my latter days will be greater than my past.  It is something to look foward to change and it seems that the days will never come.   I am so Glad that I have a relationship with God that constantly gives me strength to help me self not to go in depression.   I know that there are others like me that want throw in the towel.   I d