Skip to main content

I will make it: Healthy and Whole (30 day Challenge update)

I am writing to give and update to how things have been going since I started my challenge to being healthy and whole.
I will say that if there is any that that you and you work hard to get it(there are obstacle) then  you will appreciate it much more than if it was given to you freely.  I am to this point right now.  I am working very hard to regain my life back by taking control of my health situation through education and research and praying to God for an answer.  I am determined to feel better and these past few days have been some better and more manageable.  I must say, no it has not been easy,   The first thing I did was to evaluate how I was eating and what I was putting in to my body. And Yes, I was not making the best choices.   In the past few weeks, I have been looking at what I need to add and what I needed to take away.   I was  person that needed a COKE.....I had Coke in the morning Coke in the evening, Coke while driving home from work and sometimes at bedtime.....And  That is just to much Coke.  I saw a report as well as my mother and brother told me that there was 15 tablespoons/teaspoons of sugar in Sodas.  Who needs that much sugar.   It just not good for you and especially for persons with Fibromyalgia.    Please look of Sugar intake and the effects of sugar for more information.

So It has not been easy to not drink a coke (patterns of behavior are sometimes hard to break). The first week I had severe headaches. I was tempted to get a coke as my co-worker said the coke might help and she recommended that I should not have went cold turkey!   I almost caved in, but I didn't.  I just dealt with the headache and today I can say that I have not been dealing with Withdrawal  Headaches.....
I begin looking for alternatives to drinking soda and I found  that there are a lot of other great choices that included vitamin water, NAKED Vegetable and Fruit Drink and the all time favorite H20. I also added Chai Tea to my diet after researching which teas would be beneficial to my and my condition.   After researching Chai was the best for me and what I was dealing with in my body.  I will discuss in a later post the benefits and present findings on why everyone should drink Chai Tea



I also added some new vitamin Supplements to my daily regimen called "ALIVE"  (Women's Energy Multivitamin-MultiMineral) what a perfect name in my opinion. ALIVE has 26 Fruits and Vegetables plus Resveratrol and Lutein especially formulated for a women's needs and to help support.(Plus Hair, Skin, Nails and Breast Health)


This is a journey and I am traveling to a place of peace and pain free...I am trusting God to give me clear directions on what I need to do as well as the strength to stay focused in getting it all done.  I am pleased so far as to how my body has been adjusting and looking for positive results.


God is our refuge and strength,
    a very present[b] help in trouble  Psalms 46:1



*Fibromyalgia is characterized by chronic widespread pain and/or tenderness for at least 3 months. Fibromyalgia is a real medical condition, one that can be managed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All is well: Fibro does not Win...My Story Untold

Give it to him!!!!!! Life is Good at the Beach ( Casting all my Cares to the Lord) Casting all my cares to him because he cares for me.... My angels " Gabby and Kayla Captures for the Ocean: Sea Shells He was enjoying the Beach as Well: Early morning walks with his master, not a care in the world More Sea Shells from the Ocean! Others on the Morning Stroll of the Shore line At the Arquarium{Ripley's} I see you looking at me! One of our places that we visited while in Myrtle Beach..... Me having a little fun in the Mouth of the Oyster Display! The Ferris Wheel{AKA SkyWheel...due to the height and size.....} Sea shells Everywhere!!!!! Together for 4-ever......even miles away we are always connected! All is Well, if I must say so my self.    I am back home from my much needed vacation.  It was a good time of refreshing....I was able to see a lot and do somethings that I wanted to.  I appreciate the

Vlog:Fibromyalgia Awareness- Living With Fibromyalgia

Vlog: Living with Chronic pain It a Journey, but still I smile. God give me strength on a daily basis. This is my first time doing a video on my journey of living with Fibromyalgia..I am thinking that maybe if I verbally share that O might have a greater impact on bringing awareness to the struggle that goes along with this condition. As this is an invisible illness that many times goes untreated and unrecognized. We have to find a cute and this will only come through education. What had been your experiences and how have you had to deal with the Ill ness? What modifications have you had to make?

Faithful Friday!!!!

It's Friday, the end of a long week.  Although it has been long, I so look forward to the end of the week.  I like the idea that I do not have to be anywhere at a certain on most Saturdays  and can just move at my own pace.   Today, I will continue to recover at home and try to get over the issues of bronchititis and try to feel better for the upcoming week.  It is bad that one has to stress over how the next week will be even though it is several days away, but that is what I deal with.  I am  looking foward to the day that I can be just like other people and live without worry of physical discomfort. I am working on my faith in an attempt to see that my latter days will be greater than my past.  It is something to look foward to change and it seems that the days will never come.   I am so Glad that I have a relationship with God that constantly gives me strength to help me self not to go in depression.   I know that there are others like me that want throw in the towel.   I d