Skip to main content

No pain No Gain...

I have not been here for a while. There has been a lot going on since the last time as I have to try to balance my life and keep up with the hustle & bustle of my everyday duties which are influenced a great deal by the constant physical pain from the fibromyalgia. 

I recently returned back to work. I feel that this was part of the plan for me. One day in July, I began to pray as well as write down the things I wanted and needed God to help me with. I needed direction as well as for him to go before me to help to work out the situations out for me. One of the things I needed the most attention was dealing with my financial situation.  For the most part, I had not really worked since my Surgery last year (sept. 2013). I really needed to know what to do in this situation. I prayed to God and decided to send my resume out resume out to a few places. Little did I know that the timing was so right.  It's so important to be in position to receive your blessing.  After turning in my resume, I received a phone call for me to come into the clinic for an interview.  When I arrived to the interview, God had already moved on my behalf and they were ready to offer me the job just a few minutes after we began the interview.  After talking with them and hearing about what the position was offering, I was ready to accept as this position was everything I had prayed for.  Due to all that I deal with in regards to my health there were some things of my past jobs that I just can not do anymore and  for this position they are not required and it works out for my good and therefore I was able to return back to practice as a therapist in a local outpatient clinic. ( I must add that in all my years of practice this is the best position that I have had and it works for me )

I am so thankful for this opportunity to be able to get back to work. There were many days that I didn't understand why things were going the way that they were going for me. I now realize that the struggles and the hard time was a part of the process to get me to this point, to this day.  Many times we do not understand God's plan and purpose. We experience lots of things during our lives that are a part of the process to get us to our purpose and destiny. Many things we go through are very difficult and require us to gain strength just to make it through the next day. But we have to keep in mind that God is always there with us and he will never leave you or forsake you.  It may even seem like you are in the situation all alone, but we have to stand on his word that he was there all the time...He is Alpha and Omega. 

Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them; for the Lord thy God, He it is who doth go with thee. He will not fail thee nor forsake thee.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All is well: Fibro does not Win...My Story Untold

Give it to him!!!!!! Life is Good at the Beach ( Casting all my Cares to the Lord) Casting all my cares to him because he cares for me.... My angels " Gabby and Kayla Captures for the Ocean: Sea Shells He was enjoying the Beach as Well: Early morning walks with his master, not a care in the world More Sea Shells from the Ocean! Others on the Morning Stroll of the Shore line At the Arquarium{Ripley's} I see you looking at me! One of our places that we visited while in Myrtle Beach..... Me having a little fun in the Mouth of the Oyster Display! The Ferris Wheel{AKA SkyWheel...due to the height and size.....} Sea shells Everywhere!!!!! Together for 4-ever......even miles away we are always connected! All is Well, if I must say so my self.    I am back home from my much needed vacation.  It was a good time of refreshing....I was able to see a lot and do somethings that I wanted to.  I appreciate the

Vlog:Fibromyalgia Awareness- Living With Fibromyalgia

Vlog: Living with Chronic pain It a Journey, but still I smile. God give me strength on a daily basis. This is my first time doing a video on my journey of living with Fibromyalgia..I am thinking that maybe if I verbally share that O might have a greater impact on bringing awareness to the struggle that goes along with this condition. As this is an invisible illness that many times goes untreated and unrecognized. We have to find a cute and this will only come through education. What had been your experiences and how have you had to deal with the Ill ness? What modifications have you had to make?

Faithful Friday!!!!

It's Friday, the end of a long week.  Although it has been long, I so look forward to the end of the week.  I like the idea that I do not have to be anywhere at a certain on most Saturdays  and can just move at my own pace.   Today, I will continue to recover at home and try to get over the issues of bronchititis and try to feel better for the upcoming week.  It is bad that one has to stress over how the next week will be even though it is several days away, but that is what I deal with.  I am  looking foward to the day that I can be just like other people and live without worry of physical discomfort. I am working on my faith in an attempt to see that my latter days will be greater than my past.  It is something to look foward to change and it seems that the days will never come.   I am so Glad that I have a relationship with God that constantly gives me strength to help me self not to go in depression.   I know that there are others like me that want throw in the towel.   I d