Skip to main content

Sunday Manna | Give Praise & Thanks

Having a little talk with Jesus.....Casting all your cares on him for he cares for you. He has already done so many great things in my life that I dare not give him praise. We may all be going through something right now, but we have to think on the good things and gain strength in knowing that he will never leave you or forsake. Psalms96 96 O sing unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the earth. 2 Sing unto the Lord, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day. 3 Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people. 4 For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. 5 For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the heavens. 6 Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary. 7 Give unto the Lord, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the Lord glory and strength. 8 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts. 9 O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth. 10 Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously. 11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof. 12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice 13 Before the Lord: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth. Psalms 111 111 Praise ye the Lord. I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation. 2 The works of the Lord are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein. 3 His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever. 4 He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the Lord is gracious and full of compassion. 5 He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant. 6 He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen. 7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure. 8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness. 9 He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name. 10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever. it's a new Month and we Decree that it Is a Blessed month. Putting a "Judah" Praise on it..... A praise and a positive outlook with carry you a long way..... Much Love, Nora Top songs of praise & worship http://youtu.be/snbUuMdEF74 http://youtu.be/VH3f0ellNv8 http://youtu.be/wDe9V2rgvuI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All is well: Fibro does not Win...My Story Untold

Give it to him!!!!!! Life is Good at the Beach ( Casting all my Cares to the Lord) Casting all my cares to him because he cares for me.... My angels " Gabby and Kayla Captures for the Ocean: Sea Shells He was enjoying the Beach as Well: Early morning walks with his master, not a care in the world More Sea Shells from the Ocean! Others on the Morning Stroll of the Shore line At the Arquarium{Ripley's} I see you looking at me! One of our places that we visited while in Myrtle Beach..... Me having a little fun in the Mouth of the Oyster Display! The Ferris Wheel{AKA SkyWheel...due to the height and size.....} Sea shells Everywhere!!!!! Together for 4-ever......even miles away we are always connected! All is Well, if I must say so my self.    I am back home from my much needed vacation.  It was a good time of refreshing....I was able to see a lot and do somethings that I wanted to.  I appreciate the

Vlog:Fibromyalgia Awareness- Living With Fibromyalgia

Vlog: Living with Chronic pain It a Journey, but still I smile. God give me strength on a daily basis. This is my first time doing a video on my journey of living with Fibromyalgia..I am thinking that maybe if I verbally share that O might have a greater impact on bringing awareness to the struggle that goes along with this condition. As this is an invisible illness that many times goes untreated and unrecognized. We have to find a cute and this will only come through education. What had been your experiences and how have you had to deal with the Ill ness? What modifications have you had to make?

Faithful Friday!!!!

It's Friday, the end of a long week.  Although it has been long, I so look forward to the end of the week.  I like the idea that I do not have to be anywhere at a certain on most Saturdays  and can just move at my own pace.   Today, I will continue to recover at home and try to get over the issues of bronchititis and try to feel better for the upcoming week.  It is bad that one has to stress over how the next week will be even though it is several days away, but that is what I deal with.  I am  looking foward to the day that I can be just like other people and live without worry of physical discomfort. I am working on my faith in an attempt to see that my latter days will be greater than my past.  It is something to look foward to change and it seems that the days will never come.   I am so Glad that I have a relationship with God that constantly gives me strength to help me self not to go in depression.   I know that there are others like me that want throw in the towel.   I d