Skip to main content

No Pain:The Struggle Continues




Do you remember the last time that you were not on experiencing physical pain?
I honestly can not recall the day when I was not having some pain some where on my body. I know you are probably saying ....Really Nora? or you may very well have the same response.

Most days the mornings are the worst and then again late at night.
I am thankful even just a few minutes in the day that I may get some relief. I often find myself consumed with researching what the alternatives
are in regards to coping with Fibromyalgia.

I recently learned that our body needs more magnesium and many of us are magnesium deficient.


Less than 10 percent of Americans meet the recommended dietary allowance. Most with magnesium deficiency may not even know it because they have no symptoms or minor ones. Despite the fact that this condition often flies under the radar, some health experts believe that magnesium deficiency is one of the largest and most under-addressed health problems. The symptoms vary from person to person and can range from general anxiety to restless leg. So be sure to ask your doctor if your magnesium levels are normal because it may be the root cause of any neuromuscular, cardiovascular, and metabolic dysfunctionRetreived from mindbodygreen.com.

Benefits of Magnesium
When applied topically, a healthy level of magnesium has been demonstrated to stave off nerve pain and help alleviate dull, aching chronic pain. Magnesium-infused bath salts and magnesium foot and hand lotions have grown ever more popular as some preliminary research shows that magnesium might help alleviate carpal tunnel pain. Even if you don’t have aches and pains, magnesium oil may catalyze the healing of injuries and improve overall athletic performance. Retreived from mindbodygreen.com


As I have been learning more about the benefits of magnesium, I have been increasing my magnesium intake.I have seen some benefits over the past few months and I would recommend that you check on adding this to your regimen as well. you may purchase our magnesium oil on our etsy shop as well at at Laraynaturals

You can also find magnesium in the following food as well. See list Below

1. Whole Wheat
2. Spinach
3. Quinoa
4. Almonds, Cashews, and Peanuts
5. Dark Chocolate
6. Black Beans
7. Edamame
8. Avocado
9. Tofu
10. Cultured Yogurt

Signed Livin with Fibromylagia {AKA:Nora}

*Disclaimer: Be sure to follow up with your medical doctor with any questions or concerns that you may have concerning your medical care or treatment. We are not here to replace any medical treatments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All is well: Fibro does not Win...My Story Untold

Give it to him!!!!!! Life is Good at the Beach ( Casting all my Cares to the Lord) Casting all my cares to him because he cares for me.... My angels " Gabby and Kayla Captures for the Ocean: Sea Shells He was enjoying the Beach as Well: Early morning walks with his master, not a care in the world More Sea Shells from the Ocean! Others on the Morning Stroll of the Shore line At the Arquarium{Ripley's} I see you looking at me! One of our places that we visited while in Myrtle Beach..... Me having a little fun in the Mouth of the Oyster Display! The Ferris Wheel{AKA SkyWheel...due to the height and size.....} Sea shells Everywhere!!!!! Together for 4-ever......even miles away we are always connected! All is Well, if I must say so my self.    I am back home from my much needed vacation.  It was a good time of refreshing....I was able to see a lot and do somethings that I wanted to.  I appreciate the

Vlog:Fibromyalgia Awareness- Living With Fibromyalgia

Vlog: Living with Chronic pain It a Journey, but still I smile. God give me strength on a daily basis. This is my first time doing a video on my journey of living with Fibromyalgia..I am thinking that maybe if I verbally share that O might have a greater impact on bringing awareness to the struggle that goes along with this condition. As this is an invisible illness that many times goes untreated and unrecognized. We have to find a cute and this will only come through education. What had been your experiences and how have you had to deal with the Ill ness? What modifications have you had to make?

Faithful Friday!!!!

It's Friday, the end of a long week.  Although it has been long, I so look forward to the end of the week.  I like the idea that I do not have to be anywhere at a certain on most Saturdays  and can just move at my own pace.   Today, I will continue to recover at home and try to get over the issues of bronchititis and try to feel better for the upcoming week.  It is bad that one has to stress over how the next week will be even though it is several days away, but that is what I deal with.  I am  looking foward to the day that I can be just like other people and live without worry of physical discomfort. I am working on my faith in an attempt to see that my latter days will be greater than my past.  It is something to look foward to change and it seems that the days will never come.   I am so Glad that I have a relationship with God that constantly gives me strength to help me self not to go in depression.   I know that there are others like me that want throw in the towel.   I d