Skip to main content

Patiently waiting....





I don't mind waiting...  

I continue to wait for my change to come...days and nights go by and nothing seems to change.   I continue to wonder where my life will go from here.   I continue to wait patiently for things to change for me and my situation.  

As the weather begins to change, I see the changes that begin to happen in my life and my body.  On yesterday, I spent a great deal of the day in the hospital getting a series of test ran due to the fact that I could not breathe and was coughing and feeling like I was throwing up my lungs...my blood pressure was up and my heart rate was elevated and nothing seemed to br working to get things leveled out.  My pain was at an all time high and I confirmed that "Pain" does not discriminate.    I am missing work and wondering will I soon get the pink slip....I  worry and worry will I have to give up my career.  I am at a point that I have to trust God.   He will get me through this.   I have to continue to see the light at the end of the tunnel and know that I will have a testimony at the end of my Test.....

I know that he will not leave me alone.   I must say that he has never left me and gives me the strength for this journey.    I know that many around me do not understand the pain and the suffering that I feel and I must not worry about what they see, put Pray that I can continue to Wait on God for my  deliverance....After I have been tried in the fire....I shall come out as pure gold....This is part of my process.  I must admit that it gets hard some times.

On last week, we celebrated Thanksgiving and my daughter's 12th birthday.   We were able to go eat good with the main course of the dinner prepared by me.   My girls help with the desserts and my husband had out Honey Suckle Turkey smoked and it was  " Slap your momma good".   On saturday we had a girls day out to celebrate their birthdays at the Rivermarket with nine of their friend girls and they had a blast and I have reprecussions in my body....  I thank God for giving me strength to be able to make these things happen and enjoy these types of activities.  I contiue to look for the good and not focus on the way that I feel.  


The main point of today is to keep a positive attitude and keep waiting for my change to come.  

 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their stength.   They shall mount on wings as eagles...they shall run and not get weary, they shall walk and not faint   Isaiah 40:31   Lord help me to wait.    Psalms 27:14  Wait on the Lord Be of Good courage and he shall strenghten thine heart: wait I say on the LORD..

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you were in so much pain and in the hospital. The photo of your daughter is lovely (even if a little blurry.) Hope you are having better days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am looking forward to brighter days....both of my daughters are in the photos...I am working on my photography skills as another outlet me for me my photos will better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All is well: Fibro does not Win...My Story Untold

Give it to him!!!!!! Life is Good at the Beach ( Casting all my Cares to the Lord) Casting all my cares to him because he cares for me.... My angels " Gabby and Kayla Captures for the Ocean: Sea Shells He was enjoying the Beach as Well: Early morning walks with his master, not a care in the world More Sea Shells from the Ocean! Others on the Morning Stroll of the Shore line At the Arquarium{Ripley's} I see you looking at me! One of our places that we visited while in Myrtle Beach..... Me having a little fun in the Mouth of the Oyster Display! The Ferris Wheel{AKA SkyWheel...due to the height and size.....} Sea shells Everywhere!!!!! Together for 4-ever......even miles away we are always connected! All is Well, if I must say so my self.    I am back home from my much needed vacation.  It was a good time of refreshing....I was able to see a lot and do somethings that I wanted to.  I appreciate the

Vlog:Fibromyalgia Awareness- Living With Fibromyalgia

Vlog: Living with Chronic pain It a Journey, but still I smile. God give me strength on a daily basis. This is my first time doing a video on my journey of living with Fibromyalgia..I am thinking that maybe if I verbally share that O might have a greater impact on bringing awareness to the struggle that goes along with this condition. As this is an invisible illness that many times goes untreated and unrecognized. We have to find a cute and this will only come through education. What had been your experiences and how have you had to deal with the Ill ness? What modifications have you had to make?

Faithful Friday!!!!

It's Friday, the end of a long week.  Although it has been long, I so look forward to the end of the week.  I like the idea that I do not have to be anywhere at a certain on most Saturdays  and can just move at my own pace.   Today, I will continue to recover at home and try to get over the issues of bronchititis and try to feel better for the upcoming week.  It is bad that one has to stress over how the next week will be even though it is several days away, but that is what I deal with.  I am  looking foward to the day that I can be just like other people and live without worry of physical discomfort. I am working on my faith in an attempt to see that my latter days will be greater than my past.  It is something to look foward to change and it seems that the days will never come.   I am so Glad that I have a relationship with God that constantly gives me strength to help me self not to go in depression.   I know that there are others like me that want throw in the towel.   I d