Skip to main content

Leavin' it behind: My Help is on the way...


On this past Sunday, I attended service with the family and as usual the spirit of the Lord was there.  I love going to church knowing that I am going to get something that is going to help me through the next week.   Words cannot express the joy that I feel just knowing that he will send a word for the house.   it is truly a blessing to be in the presence of the Lord.  I have to be honest and say that it was very hard for me to get myself together.   I have to press on many days due to the fact that pain is still a part of my day.  I continue to learn how to pace myself and not do so much.   Those that are around me really just don’t understand because there are no visible signs that I am ill or shall I say suffer with a Chronic condition.  
I have a lot of work to do and even on the days that I feel that “it’s my last and that I am on my last leg” God gives me just what I need to keep pressing.   None of the medications seem to work or either the side effects are too much for me to continue taking them so, I have to trust God to give my Healing.  I know that my healing on the way.   God is setting me up for a breakthrough and my healing….Although I cannot see anything different going on in my body.  I am assure that brighter days are ahead.   I am putting my focus on God and watching him work out the rest.   I will not give into the tactics and devices that have been launched against me.   I assure you that I have learned a lot through this process.   This has been one of the hardest things in my life for me to deal with.   Waking up in the morning, unable to move my hands  and the extensive pain that is in my back and  feet.   This Fibromyalgia is no joke.  
Fibromyalgia has taken out the elite, the poor and down trodden….It does not discriminate on its victims.  It attacks in a number of ways and affects each of us differently.   There is also different ways to learn to deal with the condition and try to make it through each day.   I continue to look to God for my strength that I need.   I will continue to give him praise for the small steps and the fact and what he has in store for me.     

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, Romans 15:5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All is well: Fibro does not Win...My Story Untold

Give it to him!!!!!! Life is Good at the Beach ( Casting all my Cares to the Lord) Casting all my cares to him because he cares for me.... My angels " Gabby and Kayla Captures for the Ocean: Sea Shells He was enjoying the Beach as Well: Early morning walks with his master, not a care in the world More Sea Shells from the Ocean! Others on the Morning Stroll of the Shore line At the Arquarium{Ripley's} I see you looking at me! One of our places that we visited while in Myrtle Beach..... Me having a little fun in the Mouth of the Oyster Display! The Ferris Wheel{AKA SkyWheel...due to the height and size.....} Sea shells Everywhere!!!!! Together for 4-ever......even miles away we are always connected! All is Well, if I must say so my self.    I am back home from my much needed vacation.  It was a good time of refreshing....I was able to see a lot and do somethings that I wanted to.  I appreciate the

Vlog:Fibromyalgia Awareness- Living With Fibromyalgia

Vlog: Living with Chronic pain It a Journey, but still I smile. God give me strength on a daily basis. This is my first time doing a video on my journey of living with Fibromyalgia..I am thinking that maybe if I verbally share that O might have a greater impact on bringing awareness to the struggle that goes along with this condition. As this is an invisible illness that many times goes untreated and unrecognized. We have to find a cute and this will only come through education. What had been your experiences and how have you had to deal with the Ill ness? What modifications have you had to make?

Faithful Friday!!!!

It's Friday, the end of a long week.  Although it has been long, I so look forward to the end of the week.  I like the idea that I do not have to be anywhere at a certain on most Saturdays  and can just move at my own pace.   Today, I will continue to recover at home and try to get over the issues of bronchititis and try to feel better for the upcoming week.  It is bad that one has to stress over how the next week will be even though it is several days away, but that is what I deal with.  I am  looking foward to the day that I can be just like other people and live without worry of physical discomfort. I am working on my faith in an attempt to see that my latter days will be greater than my past.  It is something to look foward to change and it seems that the days will never come.   I am so Glad that I have a relationship with God that constantly gives me strength to help me self not to go in depression.   I know that there are others like me that want throw in the towel.   I d