Skip to main content

Ways to cope with Fibromyalgia:Information I found

I usually don't post back to back, but found this information and wanted to share....

I hope it helps somebody as I know those of us who suffer from chronic pain is always looking for ways to cope and feel better......


~ SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12 ~

How to Cope with Morning Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia distress is no laughing matter, and in quest of many people that pain can be unsteady based on things like; the convenient time, the humidity, and the time of the daytime . Coping with morning symptoms can subsist a challenge and for many the community it is the most difficult time of the epoch. One of the many symptoms of fibromyalgia is a swelling or “puffy feeling” in the corpse which makes getting a good nights sleep nearly impossible.

The lack of utility sleep caused by fibromyalgia can act while a double edged sword. Your corpse needs the rest badly, yet the unhappiness makes it difficult for you to go quality sleep. Many people with fibromyalgia speak that they get out of stratum slowly and stretch before trying to have out of bed. Things like going below the horizon stairs can be painful after subsistence inactive through the night. If you continued severe foot pain in the prime of day, you can roll your feet attached a tennis ball before putting embarrassment on your feet.

For some the million, a hot bath or shower is a dignified start to the day. The heat water temperature can loosen those peremptory and tight muscles. You can also take a warm bath before going to seam, to be as relaxed as feasible before you go to sleep.
The Impact of Weather on Fibromyalgia

Though it is difficult to justify, many people experience more severe fibromyalgia torture during extreme weather conditions. Very excitable and humid weather or extremely devoid of warmth weather can amplify the amount of aches and labor that you feel.

Additional Tips notwithstanding Coping with Morning Fibromyalgia

Avoid Drinking Water Before Bed – It is of great weight that you try to get a righteousness night sleep. Having to go to the bathroom is every unnecessary interruption, if you can shun it of course.

All Natural Pain Relief – Many anxiety killers and prescription sleep aids have harsh side effects. There are unregenerate alternatives that work just as well and won’t take a duty on your liver. You can learn greater quantity about our natural pain relief products by clicking on the links below.

Heal-N-Soothe – All Natural Anti-Inflammatory modely comprised of the strongest natural discomfort relievers
Rub on Relief – Natural punishment cream – Considered one of the in the greatest degree effective topical pain creams

Heating Pads – Far-infared warming pads can help you stay destroy and provide penetrating heat to the achy areas.

Mattresses – Your mattress matters. If you are dormant on an old or inexpensive mattress, you may deficiency to reconsider. Although a quality mattress have power to be expensive, it can make a very large difference in the amount of grief you feel in the morning.

(Source: sciaticalive.com)

Tags: Fibromyalgia Morning Symptoms
13 notes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All is well: Fibro does not Win...My Story Untold

Give it to him!!!!!! Life is Good at the Beach ( Casting all my Cares to the Lord) Casting all my cares to him because he cares for me.... My angels " Gabby and Kayla Captures for the Ocean: Sea Shells He was enjoying the Beach as Well: Early morning walks with his master, not a care in the world More Sea Shells from the Ocean! Others on the Morning Stroll of the Shore line At the Arquarium{Ripley's} I see you looking at me! One of our places that we visited while in Myrtle Beach..... Me having a little fun in the Mouth of the Oyster Display! The Ferris Wheel{AKA SkyWheel...due to the height and size.....} Sea shells Everywhere!!!!! Together for 4-ever......even miles away we are always connected! All is Well, if I must say so my self.    I am back home from my much needed vacation.  It was a good time of refreshing....I was able to see a lot and do somethings that I wanted to.  I appreciate the

Vlog:Fibromyalgia Awareness- Living With Fibromyalgia

Vlog: Living with Chronic pain It a Journey, but still I smile. God give me strength on a daily basis. This is my first time doing a video on my journey of living with Fibromyalgia..I am thinking that maybe if I verbally share that O might have a greater impact on bringing awareness to the struggle that goes along with this condition. As this is an invisible illness that many times goes untreated and unrecognized. We have to find a cute and this will only come through education. What had been your experiences and how have you had to deal with the Ill ness? What modifications have you had to make?

Faithful Friday!!!!

It's Friday, the end of a long week.  Although it has been long, I so look forward to the end of the week.  I like the idea that I do not have to be anywhere at a certain on most Saturdays  and can just move at my own pace.   Today, I will continue to recover at home and try to get over the issues of bronchititis and try to feel better for the upcoming week.  It is bad that one has to stress over how the next week will be even though it is several days away, but that is what I deal with.  I am  looking foward to the day that I can be just like other people and live without worry of physical discomfort. I am working on my faith in an attempt to see that my latter days will be greater than my past.  It is something to look foward to change and it seems that the days will never come.   I am so Glad that I have a relationship with God that constantly gives me strength to help me self not to go in depression.   I know that there are others like me that want throw in the towel.   I d